Can you grow marijuana easily?
- It depends on the strain. There are some strains bred to grow easily. Some will even flower themselves, called autoflowering strains, so the work you have to put in as a grower is minimal. Make sure you do your research on which strain would be easiest to grow within your environment and using the resources you have available.
What does it mean to process marijuana?
- To process marijuana you need to take the fresh flower, dry it out, and prepare it for consumption. Marijuana can be consumed by smoke, edible or wax
Can I handle marijuana with my bare hands?
- Technically, sure, you can handle marijuana with your bare hands, but you really don't want to. Touching cannabis means you're getting your natural oil on the plant, and getting cannabinoids and trichomes of the plant onto your finger.
- These components stick even after you're no longer handling the bud, which means you just lessened the potency of your supply. It's better to handle your cannabis with gloves to ensure it retains its maximum level of freshness.
How do you weigh marijuana?
- The easiest way to weigh cannabis is with a scale or calibration weight. Whether you use a digital scale or a calibration weight, you can accurately find the weight of your marijuana.
- Many scales have the option of switching the unit of weight measurement from grams to ounces, depending on how you prefer to see the final measurement.
Learn more about Marijuana Processing and Handling from our blogs!