Easy Butter Maker - One Stick - (1 Count)
MJ Wholesale is introducing an Easy Butter Maker Kettle that creates expertly infused butter and oil in no time at all. The Easy Butter Maker uses basic kettle heating methods, combined with a removable and easy to clean filtration system, to create delicious infused butter at a moment's notice. No electricity is required as this product heats up directly on your stovetop! Included are three pieces that make up the infuser kettle, thorough instructions for use and cleaning, and a drawstring bag for storage.
- Place one stick of cubed, unsalted butter into the lower pot (or 1/2 cup of olive oil). Add water according to the user manual.
- Insert the filter through the butter or oil, then add your finely ground herb on top.
- Tightly screw the upper pot onto the lower pot, then place the kettle on your stovetop burner at medium heat.
- Allow the mixture to cook until you begin to hear gurgling or you can see steam like an ordinary tea kettle.
- When finished, the upper pot will contain your infused butter or oil with a water mixture. Pour the liquid into a plastic container and remove the water with an eyedropper. Alternatively, you can place the plastic container directly into your refrigerator until the butter hardens. Then you can poke a hole through the butter and drain the excess water.
- Cleaning: Before and after using the Easy Butter Maker 1-Stick Infuser Kettle, always wash all parts with warm, soapy water and rinse thoroughly.