On $750 or more
Glass Bongs Vs. Glass Bubblers: What’s The Difference?
If you are an experienced smoker, you probably are well educated on the difference between glass bongs and glass bubblers. However, for those who are not as experienced, it can be easy to get confused between these two products.
In this article, we will discuss the difference between glass bongs and glass bubblers. This way you can be more educated the next time you encounter them. Maybe you will even be able to teach someone else the difference between glass bongs and glass bubblers.
It is important to know that both glass bongs and glass bubblers are classified as water pipes. This is because they use water to cool down the smoke before your pipe clears. They are both made from the same type of glass as well.
This special type of glass is needed because it has a higher threshold for hot temperatures. Both glass bongs and glass bubblers tend to be larger in size than normal glass pipes as well. Furthermore, they also are sold in various styles, colors, and shapes. This is where the similarities end.
One of the biggest differences is that glass bongs tend to be larger than glass bubblers. Since they are so much larger, people generally avoid traveling with them. They are also not as discreet as glass bubblers and hand pipes. A key feature of glass bongs is a strong, sturdy base. This makes it so that it can either stand up straight or at an angle. Usually the water is in the base of it. There are also more complex and intricate pieces to glass bongs.
In general, glass bongs feature:
Some benefits of glass bongs are:
- You can customize bongs in many ways with accessories.
- Glass bongs are easy to clean and you don’t have to clean them as often. This is because they are large.
- Bongs are available in many styles and shapes. This will allow you to find the perfect one for you.
- Ice cubes can be added to cool the smoke.
- Bongs tend to be easy to hold because of their stability.
Some benefits of glass bubblers are:
- Glass bubblers are light, so they are portable.
- They are small, so they are more discreet.
- They have more mouthpiece
- The best features of a pipe and a bong in one piece.
- You can use with or without water.
Did You Know?
Before this article, did you know the differences between a bong, bubbler or rig for smoking? Now hopefully you know the difference. This will help you to decide which one is best for you in certain situations. You’ll thank us later.