What size Mylar Bag do I need? What size Pop-Top Dram do I need?
There are many options for packaging of cannabis. Sometimes, there are so many options it is overwhelming. This page should help guide you as to what the best options are for your individual needs. We will start with the basics.
What Bag or Vial Options Are There For Packaging?
Currently we offer these options:
• Dram Pop Top Vials
• Made in the USA Philips RX Drams
• Mylar Bags
• DymaPak Child Resistant Mylar Bags
• Grip n Pull Child Resistant Mylar Bags
Mylar Bags currently come in the following sizes:
|¼ - ½ lb
DymaPak Bags currently come in the following sizes:
How Do I Know Which Size To Order?
This can be confusing, so we will give you some guidance on this issue. On the chart included, you will see that if you have:
Dry Weight of Product
We also stock all sizes of Pinch N Slide Exit Bags!
Pop Top Dram Measurement Chart
What Else Do I Need To Keep In Mind?
If your dry product weight has different size options, you need to consider how dense of a product you have. The more dense your product is, the smaller the container it will fit in.
Likewise, the less dense your product is, the larger the container you will need for it. Another rule of thumb is that the cleaner the grower of the product, the less dense your product will be.
What Are The Benefits of Each Type of Packaging?
Mylar bags have a few benefits. They include:
- Mylar Keeps Flowers Fresh and Extends Life of Products
- Mylar is Durable for Transportation and Storage
- Odor Proof
- You can store Edibles in Edible Containers or Mylar bags.
DymaPak bags also has some benefits. They include:
- DymaPak bags are odor proof.
- DymaPak bags are certified CPSC child resistant.
- DymaPak bags are durable.
Drams have some benefits as well. They include:
- Drams come in Pop Top, Push & Turn, and Screw Top Vials.
- Pop Top Vials can be opened by firmly squeezing both sides until you hear the signature "pop" sound. They are certified CPSC child resistant as well.
Hopefully by now, you have figured out what type of packaging you would like to use. We understand that there are many options and that it can be overwhelming. However, this article should help to break it down a bit for you. Thank you for trusting us with your health.
Disclaimer: shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.